Knee Meniscus injury and rehab


What is the Meniscus? A “C” shaped rubbery cushion lies within the knee joint, which we refer to as cartilage. This is called the meniscus, and it acts as a shock absorber in the knee joint.  Tears in this cartilage are another common knee injury known as a knee meniscus injury and are [...]